The original Blenheim neighborhood subdivision plat was registered in 1910 by the Phoenix Land and Improvement Company who purchased it from the Troost Avenue Cemetery Company, owner of Forest Hill Cemetery west of the property. The original plat ran from 67th Street to 71st Street, Woodland to Prospect. Immediately to the west of Woodland by the Blenheim park property was the Marlborough trolley car line. The Paseo did not exist in this area at that time but was anticipated to be built. Residential development began almost immediately in the area after 1910 with much advertising.
Blenheim School began construction in 1924 with Charles A. Smith as chief architect, who designed the school in the Moorish Revival style. The school was built in phases over several years, with the first in 1924, then in 1927, 1930 and 1932. The Blenheim School continued educating the youth of the Tri-Blenheim neighborhood until its closure in 2009. This historic three-story brick school building was completely re-imagined and restored as the Blenheim School Apartments in 2018, and is now listed in the National Register of Historic Places.